Saturday, September 22, 2012

On the Road Again- post by Ian

We're on vacation. Hair of the dog. All of those things. Its been heck of a couple weeks. It all started with a straight 20hr drive Oklahoma to Raleigh, Beat the hurricane and skipped into the slide into Autumn. I've been with friends ever since. Spent some time in Raleigh, where I declared my love for bloody marys and then Boston before getting back Vermont. Boston's something else. There are a LOT of people in Boston. let's just get that myth dealt with right of the bat. Well, way more than Small Town, OK, USA. back to boston... started off with free tickets to the sox game at fenway and ended with several rounds of the bar game "punch the punching bag harder than the other guy for a round of drinks!" A couple of days later I was touring the Sam Adams Brewery then finding myself at Doyle's Cafe. Another pretty great day. Most recently I have spend 5 straight nights ending up on a friends couch. Tell me I'm not living the dream! 

I also recently spent some time in Oklahoma some may recall. I figured I'd put a picture of one of the coolest thing I saw there and a picture of the presently operating El Siesta Motel in the town I lived in. Catch you in a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment