Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall is here!

Let's see! What have a managed to accomplish over the past few weeks? Anita and Bob Satti from Connecticut came to Chicago for a Bears game and they took me out to dinner at this amazing steak house. I ate a lot. They also invited me to go to the Willis Tower which is the tallest building in Chicago. Here I am looking very dashing if I do say so myself. It is in a glass box window that sticks out of the building. It's like you're standing on air! Very cool.



I've also managed to ACE my intro to audio theory midterm. Soon I will be attending a music business conference in chicago and producers will be there (Usher's will be too!)  as well as a surprise guest performance. I am very excited. Lately the weather is either pouring rain or sunning and 65 degrees. My friends and I went down to the lake the other day and enjoyed the weather. I tried to get my tan on but it didn't work out too well.


This coming weekend I am visiting VERMONT! I am very excited. I will also be taking a trip to Connecticut for a football game and NYC for a concert. Very packed weekend but hopefully I'll catch some foliage. 
More soon, 
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment